1. An Andy Warhol-ish copy of Marilyn Monroe on canvas that I bought at a flea market in Shanghai.
2. Pink bow: I love collecting post cards and my friends still mail me cards with inspirational quotes. A pack of them.
3. Polaroid camera: My parents’ prized possession. I have many childhood pictures and memories from this camera. It's priceless.
4. Diary open with a post-it and pen: I carry a book - a daily planner- a scribble pad in one to write down ideas wherever I go. This one's the yearly planner by Rubberband.
5. Pour Your Heart Into it is an amazing book by Howard Shultz about Starbucks. My one and only inspiration.
6. Guiseppe Zanotti shoes: My first big designer purchase. These wild-as-hell-Zanottis are reflective of who I am: black and white and red in between.
7. Orange bow: I still don't have a wedding album. I only carry CDs of my wedding.
8. How to Have a Good Day Everyday by Norman Vincent Peale is a small FREE booklet that came with a book. It's given to me by my dad and I carry it in my bag.
Find more from Latha on http://thecouturegypsy.tumblr.com.