1. 50 yr. old sketches by my father
2. Photo album with all the beautiful memories of us, our two children (A & V), and their milestones
3. Music CDs
4. A & V's die cast metal toys...they can play with them for hours!!
5. Kiddie CD case
6. A water bottle
7. My sun-glasses... i don't remember ever going out without these
8. My little scrap book and pencil, for the countless to-do lists that I make
9. My brushes & colours
10. Our telephone diary
11. A pinecone which we picked during a walk
12. My Cannon camera- an old model now, but it never disappoints me
13. A beaded money purse - one of the few things safe kept from my childhood days!
14. My spouse N's newest toy - his ipad. Plus, his wallet!
15. And last but not the least, a small Buddha bust to keep me calm and allow me to carry on.