We’re giving away two couple passes to the three-day Ragasthan festival worth Rs 4,000 per person. Check our Twitter feed (@bppdelhi) at 11 am today (Friday, November 2) to know more. Contest closes at 6 pm.
Set amidst the dunes in the deserts of Jaisalmer, Ragasthan is the country’s first global music, arts and culture festival. The festival will host folk, rock, world musicians from India and around the world, including Advaita, Swarathma, Shiva Sound System and NUcleya. Apart from the live music, you can watch sci-fi films movies under the midnight starry sky, handpicked by special guest Louis Savy, director of The Sci-Fi Film Festival UK, shop at the nomad market, take a camel safari, participate in workshops and camp in tents on the festival site.
For those of you who want to take the road trip to Ragasthan, the festival caravan departs from Mumbai and Delhi with bands and crew on board and will stop along the way in cities and towns to play gigs. For more details, visit www.ragasthan.com orwww.facebook.com/ragasthan
Terms and conditions:
· Each ticket gives the winner one free entry into the Ragasthan festival which is being held in Jaisalmer on 16,17 and 18 November.
· The ticket does not include travel, stay and any other expenses that may be incurred by the winner. For stay and travel options, visit http://in.bookmyshow.com/concerts/ragasthan.
- The tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
· The ticket should not be clubbed with any other ongoing discounts or promotions.
· No duplicate ticket will be issued in case the ticket is lost or stolen.
· Terms and conditions as displayed on www.ragasthan.com are deemed to be incorporated.